This is our tentative schedule for the 2016 cross-country season:
- September 23rd–Sun City Home Meet at Franklin Park
- October 1st–Sunfair Invitational at Franklin Park
- October 8th–Travel meet to Bellevue’s Wilburturn Hill Park for the Cascade Strider Cross-Country Meet (12400 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98005)
- October 22nd–Apple Ridge Invite (last race of regular season)* in Cowiche
- November 13th–USATF Junior Olympic Association Finals. We would like to field a full team in each age group at this meet. (Either Pasco or Spokane) This is the first race of the post-season. Athletes cannot miss any meets from here on out if he/she would like their season to continue.
- November 20th–Junior Olympic Regionals in Oregon (top 25 individuals and top 5 teams advance to nationals in Alabama)
- December 10th–Junior Olympic Nationals in Hoover, Alabama
- *These two meets have not finalized their dates at the time of this brochure production.